User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, August 10, 2009

...Shancie... [bridals]

Sorry everyone that I have been MIA for the past week and a half! I have been taking a little me time.. I enjoyed a weekend in Idaho watching my sister Devanee play softball, and then came home for a couple days to celebrate my nephews blessing & my Mom's birthday. After that it was straight to girls camp for the rest of the week! I came home in the 'wee' hours of Saturday morning 3 AM to be exact, so that I would be home to shoot this lovely ladies' wedding! Well since the wedding is over, I can post her bridals. She wanted to do them with her daughter & I thought that was such a sweet idea. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these images & stay close because I have 2 bridal shoots & 2 weddings this week!!

[♥Rach]










4 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

these are pretty dang awesome if I do say so myself :P

D

Megs said...

They look lovely! I just love their dresses. It is such a sweet idea that they did that together. So beautiful. Can't wait for more updates!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

They turned out beautiful!!! How tender, they will remember these forever!! I AM so EXCITED for saturday!! YAY YAY.. Love you Your amazing

Angel said...

Beautiful and such a great idea to take the shots with her daughter.