User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, October 4, 2009

...Jenn... [Bridals]

I had the privilege of shooting Jenn & Jeff's wedding over the weekend & I am excited that I get to post her bridals now! :) Poor girl was so sick the evening of her bridals, but she didn't let that stop her from looking absolutely stunning. She drove up from Cedar City to do them & drove right back home. She then drove up two days later to proof them and drove right back home. What a trooper! I hope you enjoy this beautiful girl..

[♥Rach]











5 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

These are gorgeous! Love the way you worked the light!

Laura said...

These are gorgeous-You can't even tell that she doesn't feel well!

Megs said...

I love the 3rd & 4th from the bottom. The lighting is really stunning.

Meghann said...

These are beautiful! I love the ones in the trees.

Jenn said...

Yep still love them! Rachel you did an AWESOME job! Can't wait to see the wedding photos!!