User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, January 11, 2010

...Andrew & April...[wedding]

FREEZING is a major part of this day that I remember. It was great being able to photograph my friends & to see all of them all day long. I also loved that I got to be with my hubby ALL day since Andrew is one of his good friends. April tried to not wear a coat for a while but finally caved in about 30 minutes after coming out. Which I must say that I am a fan of the big fur coat :) I thought it looked way cute on her & shows that it really was a freezing day! Anyway, Congrats again you two!

[♥Rach]

























5 comments:

Megs said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you!

I LOVE her fur coat, too! It's so pretty & it's perfect for the winter weather.

My favorite shots are the first - the temple looks amazing & I love your edit - and the last. I LOVE stairs on photo shoots. I don't know what it is, but it usually makes for a great & romantic shot.

Well done! This is just what I needed ;)

Meghann said...

I total love the last shot!

karlianne said...

very cute rach. i love the one that they are about to kiss with the temple in the background. they look so in love!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

you are so talented, what a cute couple, I LOVE the coat as well.

Emily said...

The pics with the funky cut off trees are soo cool looking! I love the effect. Awesome shoot Rach!