User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, February 15, 2010

...Alesha... [bridals]

So you remember my mystery bride? Well I can finally reveal her identity! :)
Meet Alesha. Stunning right? I had a blast on this freezing cold day shooting her bridals. She, like a lot of brides, didn't want her groom to see her dress before the big day. I don't know about you but I'd have a hard time keeping these photos to myself so way to go Alesha! I hope you guys enjoy just a few from her session.

[♥Rach]

















8 comments:

Katrin said...

Rach, these are WONDERFUL. They're all unique, and the colors are wonderful.
Good location, too! You always leave me amazed. (:

Denise said...

Rachael, these are stunning!

Tara said...

GORGEOUS shots! The bride is gorgeous, and you were able to capture her well! Love the last picture, and of course the first one. Great job!

Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What a surprise for her hubby, these pictures are amazing rach. They are all different but have that Rachael touch that all your pictures show. You are so perfectly fit for this job!

karlianne said...

well worth the wait i would say. i LOVE the one of her on the chair in front of the huge window! perfect!!

Meghann said...

Stunning is correct!!! Wonderful work Rach!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are gorgeous! :) she's beautiful!
<3 Jenny

Brooke said...

She is gorgeous! Love the pictures!