User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, May 10, 2010

...Tristan... [maternity]

You remember me posting this first image...
Well here's some more from this adorable session! I had such a fun time on this shoot, I always enjoy when past couples come back for pregnancy & newborn photos! You may remember their engagements HERE, Tristan's bridals HERE , or their wedding day HERE.
I am excited to meet their new baby any day now! Lets hope it's before I leave to Cancun in 7 days! Cross your fingers...
Leave me some comment love :)

[♥Rach]













4 comments:

Megs said...

Maternity shoots are always fun and special. I love the soft colors. Great job and she looks fabulous!

Meghann said...

The the hands in the shape of a heart! I'm excited for the newborn photos as well!

karlianne said...

very cute rach! i love the black and white one of her sitting in the grass. and the one with their hands making a heart. ADORABLE!
good job rach!

KayLeigh's Courage said...

these are great! How beautiful that this couple has had all there shots there. I love the black and white one where she is sitting with her legs folded under the tree! You can see and feel that soft quiet emotional wonderment and awe soon to be moms get throughout their pregnancy by just looking at that photo.