User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...Larsen Family...

My intern Desiree and I did this family session together. We were super lucky because it was raining up until the minute we started. We were unlucky in the wind category.. it was quite frustrating at times. Girls know what I am talking about.. long hair/bangs don't mesh well together. But we gave it our best shot.. Check out this cute fam.

[♥Rach]















2 comments:

DeDe Photography said...

These were fun to take, and you are so right about the weather! Thanks for helping me with all of the posing and stuff Rach!!!

Meghann said...

A darling family and such cute smiles! I love the one of the daughter between the two trains!