User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emma Rae Hulsey: An Angel Sent from Heaven

We have been anticipating this little arrival... Now that she's finally here, we don't want to forget how precious & small she was at only 1 week old. Emma Rae is very blessed to have such wonderful parents, her mother (my best friend) Laura loves her stronger with every beat of her heart. It was so amazing to see the bond they share as I watched them during the photo shoot. Cody, her daddy, has not yet been able to meet this precious angel & I hope through these pictures he can see how amazingly beautiful his daughter is...
Thanks Laura for giving me the opportunity to capture these moments with you and Emma. I love you girls!









7 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

Rachael these are SO precious! Wow! I love your photography! I can already tell i'll be visiting this blog lots :]

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

These are so adorable! They are so cute together. You have amazing talent!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Where is Laura's husband? Very nice pictures... All of them!! You will be rich soon!

Rachael said...

Laura's husband is in the military & has been gone for the past 3 months. But they will get to see him in a couple weeks!!

Anonymous said...

These are so great Rachael! So so cute!

Jeff and Kiera said...

They are very cute Rach. Good job!!!

Blee said...

Oh my gosh Rach! You're amazing!!! You're totally being my babies photographer in three years when we start having kids! :) If you need people for pictures I'd love to have you take me and Drews "family pictures" for 2008! :) We're a big family so it might be difficult, but if you want we'll pose for you! You're AMAZING!