User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm one happy girl!!

So, everything I've shot before now has been with my first digital SLR camera I've owned, which was a Nikon D80. Come to find out what I thought was a great deal, was really not & I was informed of this by my great friend Dustin Izatt... So we just recently sold my Nikon & today I purchased a Canon EOS 5D! I am super excited to get it in a few days & can't wait to start shooting with it! So expect some even sharper, more colorful photos to come!

Some of you may not know, but I've been interning with the famous Dustin Izatt for about a month so far. He decided to take me on board back in October & he has been such a great help to me! He is so great to share his knowledge & secrets with me. I owe my progress to him.. I've been designing wedding albums for him in return & helping him out on photoshoots and weddings. Dustin, don't expect I'll be leaving anytime soon! You're stuck with me for a while!

... ♥Rach

2 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Rachael,

You have been such an awesome help to me and I am so glad to have you as my intern. We make an awesome team and I had a blast shooting Karli with you and look forward to our new friendship.

D

Meghann said...

I loved the pictures of Karli! I also really liked the cute pictures of you on Dustin's blog!