User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, February 9, 2009

...Preview: Tyler & Tristan...

Just thought I'd give ya a little peek of what I will be working on the next couple days!
I had the fabulous opportunity of shooting Tyler & Tristan's engagements over the weekend. We were so nervous it was going to rain out our fun day we had planned, but the sky was optimistic & waited for us to be done :]
These two are so in love, you can just feel it!
Full post coming soon, so check back!

[♥ Rach]


2 comments:

Angel said...

Great photo! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Unknown said...

Yay! I love it! (I have been incessantly checking your blog since Saturday night.) This picture is great! I can't wait to see the rest!