User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, February 23, 2009

...Sneak a peek...

You remember Adelaide & her mini maternity session I did a few weeks ago. If you didn't get a chance to check it out click here! Well I'm happy to announce she had her baby girl, Aurora, just a little over a week ago! Congrats Adelaide & Steven, she's beautiful!

Just thought I'd share this goodie of Aurora. I'll be working on her session photos this week & will post the rest soon!

4 comments:

Ada said...

I love it! You're incredible!!!

Angel said...

Such a fabulous photo!

Meghann said...

I've been wanting to see these! I can't wait to see the rest. :)

Brooke and Jonny said...

I don't think you know me, I went to high school with Tyler. and i'm good friends with tiff williams that is now in your ward ha but your photography is amazing! I love this picture