User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, April 2, 2009

...Tots 2 Teens by Sandy Puc...



Last night I had the privilege of going to a workshop taught by Sandy Puc aka Sam of Expressions Photography. It was the 2nd of a series of workshops she is offering over the next few years. It was such an awesome time & I learned a bunch! Sam is such a fun lady & is very friendly and willing to share her successful secrets with us. With all of the success that Sam has had with her photography, she gives back to many charities every year. She is a very generous person & definitely deserves the success she has received. There was a mini trade show as well, including the famous finao albums, which are way awesome! I am definitely looking into including this in my line of albums I offer.
I was glad I could be accompanied by my great friend and teacher Dustin Izatt aka Big D :] He introduced me to a lot of photogs that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet, which was great! He was also the winner of a gift certificate for some awesome software which is a $250 value. Lucky man!
I am so glad I got to meet Sandy Puc and listen to her speak, she is an amazing photographer & you can tell that she absolutely loves what she does (as do all of us passionate photographers!).

1 comment:

Megs said...

I'm glad that you don't just do photos on your blog, Rach. I like these posts as well! I'm so glad you continue to learn and better yourself - you are already really gifted at photography and you'll just continue to go further. :)