User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, December 27, 2009

...Macie... [1 year]

I had the opportunity to photograph one of Tyler's good friends' baby a few weeks ago & let me tell you she is simply adorable! It was so amazing to see how similar she is to my niece in almost every way! They are only 1 day apart so this little girl's birthday is coming up soon! This was my second official session in my new studio & I think it was a success! :) Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

[♥Rach]















































8 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness what a doll! Great pictures! Are you using studio lighting? Or natural light? She is seriously adorable! AWESOME work!

Kelli Bramble said...

Beautiful! What a gorgeous baby girl! Fun new studio, too! :)

Emily said...

Aww, her crying is so sad, but terribly cute! Marvelous job, as usual Rach

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Ha! I love them all Rachael! Her and Emerie are so Similar, me and Meg always blog about it! I am so glad you were so patient with us! So cute! Thanks again!!!

Doodle On Yoo said...

love them! so cute!
are you up for doing each of my munchkins at your studio? i think i'm finally ready to do it!

Jota and Corter said...

I am in love with this girl!! You did a very nice job Rach!

Megs said...

Her blue eyes are amazing!

Meghann said...

I must be mean, but the crying photos are always a favorite of mine.