User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

...Oliver...[newborn]

Meet Oliver. He's brand new & I got to meet him when he was only a few days old. You may remember me mentioning his Mom in past posts. Desiree, has been helping me out for the last little while & so when she came to me to do Oliver's newborn's I was more than happy! He was a tough little guy to photograph, he did not want to sleep AT ALL. But 4 hours of trying.. we got some cute ones. :) I can't get over his adorable button nose.. so cute!

[♥Rach]












4 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

What a precious babe! These are beautiful Rachael!

Meghann said...

Big healthy baby boy! He's so cute, I love the one with the fuzzy hat. You're so good with the little ones!

karlianne said...

aww. hes a cutie. great job rach. i always love your newborn photography!

Anonymous said...

I love them all you did great and he is adorable-congrats to des!