User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, October 18, 2010

...Danielle & Nick...[groomals]

Back at the beginning of August I had the opportunity to photograph Danielle & Nick's groomals. You may remember their engagements here. They decided they wanted them taken in the mountains so I knew just the place to take them. Seems like a lot of my clients this year have requested this place, but I don't blame them - it's beautiful! Speaking of beautiful... check out this couple!

[♥Rach]

















3 comments:

Meghann said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! I love the trees and woods. The last photo really is breath taking!

Jessie said...

These are stunning! What a great location, and a beautiful couple!

karlianne said...

cute rach! love the suitcase idea. very pretty.