User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...Katie & Jeremy... [wedding]

So I'm a little behind, Katie & Jeremy were married back in August & can I just say it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Every little detail seemed to be thought of, and everyone had a smile on their face. These two met through their families being such great friends - they went to high school together and soon after Jeremy got home from an LDS mission, he proposed to Katie.

I had the privilege of working with Nathan Pickett of Nathan Pickett Films and it was quite the pleasure! He does amazing work & I am sure he did a fabulous job on Katie & Jeremy's video as well.

I have something to confess, and I hope that I don't offend any of my past or future couples by saying that my FAVORITE thing to photograph at a wedding is the little details.. this wedding was full of them. Katie's Maggie Sottero dress, their AMAZING flowers & extremely intricate cake, the beautiful bracelet which Katie's dad gave her as a gift the morning of her wedding, and the delicious food catered by Culinary Crafts. This doesn't mean that I don't absolutely love capturing the bride and groom head over heels in love, because I do.. just look & see for yourself ...

[♥Rach]





















2 comments:

Megs said...

The details are always my favorite part, too! And their wedding is absolutely stunning! I LOVE that first temple picture - you could blow that up & frame it :)

Meghann said...

My goodness the details are amazing! This is such a beautiful wedding.