User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

...Avalynn... [3 months]

I am in love with this baby. And this is totally okay, since she is my niece. I was able to do a mini studio session with her right before I left to Texas & let me tell you she made it a breeze! Shooting babies at this age can be sometimes super difficult or awkward - they aren't flexible and sleepy like newborns yet they can't sit up yet or crawl. Megan (her mama) wanted them done in her UofU cheerleader outfit that we did her first's, Emerie, 3 month photos in. Check Emerie's out here. Avalynn is the most smiley baby I have ever seen & it makes my heart melt! We had no trouble getting her to grin, see for yourself..

[♥Rach]






..And one of her big sister, Emerie...


3 comments:

Megs said...

Awww...you are so nice! I smiled so much reading your intro! Thank you! We sure love her and we LOVE these pictures. She's so beautiful & you have a knack for capturing their personalities. :) I also loved all your new ideas for these pictures - making them different from Emerie's, yet similar. Lovely! She loves her Auntie Rach!

Tim said...

Thanks again Rach! We love the pictures!

Laura said...

Adorable as always! :)