User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...Bree & Nate... [engagements]

Wow I'm so behind on blogging it's not even funny! Bree & Nate married the beginning of February & if I remember right we took these engagements at the end of October! They wanted to have the fall leaves instead of snow :) I don't blame them! I absolutely love the bright yellow leaves I found off the side of the road. Here's a peek at a few from their session:

[♥Rach]











6 comments:

Megs said...

You're right, the yellow leaves are magical! Beautiful scenery!

Abby said...

I especially love the colors, these are beautiful!

Unknown said...

we did our bridals the beginning of october and the leaves were already dead! dang. haha they got lucky. Gorgeous pictures!

Lacey Jay said...

I'm a friend of Megs and always love the pictures you do for her! I love this post. Beautiful colors! I love that location!

Danika Marie said...

I was just wondering where the train tracks where located? I love the look of them.

Danika Marie said...

I was just wondering where the amazing train tracks are located?