User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Saturday, July 18, 2009

...Brindie... [bridals]

You remember Brindie.. I did their engagements a couple months ago. Well her wedding is approaching quickly so we needed to get her bridals done. Brindie was debating on several different locations to do them, and I am very happy with her decision! Her bridals turned out stunning. Beautiful girl + beautiful place = amazing photos! I'm so happy with the outcome & I hope you guys enjoy them as well!

Remember to leave me a comment!

[♥Rach]













12 comments:

Shanda said...

Those are so gorgeous I love the lighting. Beautiful work!

karlee said...

these are my favorites of your so far! I LOVE the 2nd picture. It is so lovely. I'm sure it helps to have a stunning subject too. Great work Rachael.
If I can convince my husband to do anniversary pictures I'm calling you up!

Megs said...

Rach, I love the shots you got with her on the road. That's a very nice contrast with the white dress and the blonde hair. She's gorgeous & so are your shots!

Brittney said...

Holy eyelashes! She's gorgeous and you're amazing. :)

Dave and Ash said...

The first one is my favorite. Where did you go? all of them are beautiful!

RaeAnne said...

Hey can I ask where these are taken? It's a beautiful location

Likeursoperfect said...

These are fantastic. You are so talented.

Meghann said...

These are wonderfully unique!

Patrick & Amanda said...

Beautiful!

Tyler said...

You really did rock this shoot! Great Job! The color in the forest shots looks amazing. And of course I think the road pics are off the hook!

manda said...

these are beautiful!! I love your photography!

Cody, Laura & Emma Hulsey said...

wow you have done so many more shoots since I was back in utah. I remember these pictures and yes these are on of my favorite shoots that rach did brindie!! can't wait to see the wedding ones!!