User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, July 13, 2009

Simplicity Designs

I'm excited to introduce to you a company I outsource to for wedding invitation design, baby announcements, blessing invites, birthday invitations, and pretty much anything else you can think of! SIMPLICITY DESIGNS by Megan. She is truly awesome. The following images are examples of a wedding announcement she did for my clients Shancie & Jarime. The names and dates have been changed to protect them. When you choose to go with Simplicity Designs you will have the opportunity to meet with Megan & discuss everything you need to to get your perfect design made. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

If you need more information on how to get in contact with Megan, visit her website or contact me for her information.

[♥Rach]

2 comments:

Megs said...

Thanks Rach! You've been an enormous help! Love you!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

They are amazing!!! I loved ours too. But you know what I loved even more? Yesterday, getting eaten by "steriod ants" LOL. Seriously you make a brides life simple. I LOVE YOU