User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, July 17, 2009

...Jenny & Scott... [wedding]

These two are such a nice, sweet couple. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to meet them and photograph their wedding day. They were married in the Bountiful temple a few weeks ago & it was a beautiful day. I had every photographers nightmare happen to me right in the middle of their temple shots. The mirror inside my camera popped off! So I used my back up camera & then it started flashing ERROR, you could say I was pretty much freaking out at this point. These two were so understanding & offered to come back an hour before their reception to finish. Everything worked out in the end, but I must say it was quite a nerve racking experience! Hope you enjoy these images I captured for Jenny & Scott.

[♥Rach]












2 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

I've been noticing lately that a lot of photographer's wedding pictures look the same [like they use the same poses, location, etc] for every couple! Yours are always different and I LOVE that Rach!! Did this make any sense? haha. These look wonderful :]

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Thats awful, at least you could fix the issue. The pictures are precious.