User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, November 19, 2009

...Alesha & Andrew... [engagements]

These two swore they wouldn't fall into the trap that "happy valley" is known for, but after two short months of dating these two knew they were meant for each other. I couldn't agree more! They were both beaming the whole session, and that makes it a lot easier for me :) I loved getting to know Alesha and Andrew better over some Cafe Rio, can't get better than that! Thanks goes to Devanee for coming along and assisting!
I'm excited for the FREEZING cold wedding in February!

[♥Rach]













4 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Why couldn't you have already started your photography business when we were getting married? I wish I had a reason for you to take our pictures. Maybe one day when I have a baby--in a long time!!

Megs said...

Great backdrops, as always. I especially love the city street - it's different & unique.

Betsy said...

I totally have class with her! She is a doll and they make a great couple! Love it love it...you do great work :]

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Rachael you are so good! I love all your work~ I can't wait for Macie's!!!