User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...Jenn & Jeff...[wedding]

The first thing I think about when I think of this wedding is that their reception was SO cold! My assistant and sister was with me throughout the day & I ended up sending her to the car so she wouldn't freeze to death. They had donuts and hot cocoa for the guests which I'm sure helped out a bunch. I loved shooting at the Draper temple that day because there was hardly anyone there because it was a late sealing time. I love fall weddings!

[♥Rach]











6 comments:

Meghann said...

Oh my, goodness! The last one, I love!

Shanna said...

those are awesome! someday when you need an assistance I VOLUNTEER! you are so good rach, i'd love to learn from you.

Alysia Gann said...

Love them!! :] As always!

Unknown said...

The second one and the last are my favorite! wonderful! The bride's dress was beautiful!

Megs said...

LOVE the second & last one! I didn't know the draper temple could be so beautiful, but you captured it so well!

Dustin Izatt said...

I have taught you well my young padawon :P These are shots to be proud of ma'am.

D