User-agent: * Allow: / Utah Wedding Photography | Rachael Tyler Photography | Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, November 26, 2009

...A Thankful Heart...

This Thanksgiving as I reflect back on my year - my first year of my photography business - I can't help but be extremely grateful for my amazing clients, my supportive friends & family who have believed in me from the very beginning, and my awesome "blog stalkers"! I have had such unbelievable success this first year, far beyond anything I could have imagined. This year hasn't been easy, in fact, it's been quite stressful. But I wouldn't trade it for anything & it has taught me so much about my business, photography, and more importantly about myself. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am grateful for ALL of you!

[♥Rach]


1 comment:

Megs said...

What a sweet post! You are a phenomenal photographer!